|The log cabin at Camp Ahuntforfun|
|Fun times at Camp Ahutforfun|
|Students visiting Camp Ahutforfun|
The Athletic Association continued to grow their camp, adding a large outdoor fireplace, volleyball nets and other equipment. In 1932, after a campus wide contest, the camp was officially named “Camp Ahutforfun.” Students continued use of the camp site until 1943, when the Athletic Association purchased a larger tract of land near the Guilford Battleground site.